So I’ve got a college kid that works for me.Â Occasionally he asks me for advice- this time he wanted to get some lingerie for a girlfriend and wasn’t sure what to get.Â Talk about an assload of potential trouble.Â First off, he didn’t know if she was a Victoria’s Secret Girl, or a Fredricks girl.Â So let’s break it down-
- Victoria’s Secret Girls (VSG) keep their lingerie covered- and if you’re married and in the bedroom you MIGHT get to see it.Â Fredrick’s of HollywoodÂ girls (FG)Â show their lingerie for a living, and you stick dollar bills in it.
- VSGs know what a demi cup is (however >I< don't), FGs don't worry too much since the bra's coming off anyway.
- FGs are a blast at a party, VSGs are a blast at home.
- You would bring a VSG home to meet your Mom, you hope Dad sees you with a FG.
- Biker chick with a thong sticking over her hip bones?Â FG.Â Accountant with a thong panty line?Â VSG.
Depending on what you want, one isn’t better than the other, but you better make sure you know what you’ve got before you bring home that lingerie.Â If you bring a VSG that feathered thong with no crotch, the onlyÂ screaming going on in the bedroom will be you saying, come on, pleaaaaaaaaaaasee….
And if you bring home VSG lingerie to your FG, she’s going to wonder why she’s dating such a lame bastard and go screw the neighbor.Â So know your lingerie type…