Weddings can be such a long, drawn out affair. Check out the phases of Marriage:
Phase I- Courtship
Phase II – Marriage
Phase III – Divorce
The bride said she wanted three children, while the young husband said two would be enough for him. They discussed this discrepancy for a few minutes until the husband thought he’d put an end to things by saying boldly, “After our second child, I’ll just have a vasectomy.” Without a moments hesitation, the bride retorted, “Well, I hope you’ll love the third one just as if it’s your own.”
John: “I’m a man of few words.”
Bill: “I’m married, too.”
A Woman’s 5 Secrets To A Successful Marriage.
1. It is important to find a man who works around the house, occasionally cooks and cleans and who has a job.
2. It is important to find a man who makes you laugh.
3. It is important to find a man who is dependable and doesn’t lie.
4. It is important to find a man who’s good in bed and who loves to have sex with you.
5. It is important that these four men never meet.
They’re starting off with a bang- I give you the Brubakers…